Your ELNINO softboard has a limited Warranty on faulty workmanship and materials for 90 days from the date of purchase.
Your ELNINO Warranty does not cover:
- Exposure to excessive heat. Heat can damage the shape and lamination of the board
- Creasing of the Deck or the Slick
- Water absorption
- Accidental or forceful damage to the board
- Over flexed or broken boards
- Damage caused by leashes or other accessories
- Dents or depressions from the rider or foreign objects
Claims without proof of purchase will not be recognized by ELNINO and repair or replacement costs and freight, will be the customer's responsibility.
All Warranty Claims must be authorised by the manufacturer or their agent before forwarding for replacement or repair. Under this Warranty the Manufacturer has the option to repair or replace any ELNINO softboard that shows faulty construction, this may alter the appearance of the board. Any ELNINIO softboard that is glued or repaired by anyone other than the manufacturer will not be recognized as a Warranty. Boards not recognized as a warranty claim will be repaired at the manufacturer's discretion and all costs for repairs as well as other disbursements will be the customer's responsibility.
Neither the seller nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any injury, death, loss or damage, direct or consequential. arising out of the use or inability to use this product. Before use, the user must determine the relevant product for their needs before use and assume all risk and liability whatsoever in connection therewith.
Caring for your Softboard
- Don't expose your board to excessive heat.
- Don't leave your board in or on your car on a hot day.
- Don't leave your board in direct sunlight or on hot sand.
- Don't over flex your board.
- Don't use your bodyboard as a skim board.
- Don't ride your board onto rocks, reef or the shore.
- Do wash your board in clean water after each surf.
- Do keep your board in a cool, dry and shady place.
- Do use a board bag to protect your ELNINO softboard.
Be aware, and always use common sense when surfing. This board is not a life saving device and should not be used for such firstname.lastname@example.org